Sunday 28 September 2014

Spring or Summer?

As many of you know by now, I hate the heat.  Well, the last couple of days, 26 Degrees Celsius, and busy for the grandchildren yesterday has left me shattered today. It is even difficult to sit here and type so this week is very limited. I will only add a few pictures from yesterday when I had 4 of my darling grandchildren to visit and they went mad with bubble blowing. 

I have also uploaded a couple of recipes from Taste and a couple of craft patterns and an activity for children.  I hope you enjoy all and have a great week.









My granddaughter (N0 3) had the cleanest mouth in town as she kept placing bubble want too close to mouth,


Recipe(s)of the week

Egg and bacon piesEgg and Bacon Pies. 

Amish Chicken Soup Amish Chicken Soup  (Something I love when not feeling well  but rarely make.)

Craft of the Week
Chain and Pearls Bracelet
Chain and Pearl Bracelet

Mini Succulent Planters
Mini succulent Planters



  Children's Activities

Spooky Bottle Cap Monsters
Spooky Bottlecap Monsters
Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment