Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wednesday again.  How are you all travelling this week?  I have 5 simple little pick me ups that might assist in boosting you for the remainder of the week.  Hopefully good enough to re use at some stage.  My theory (remember I said theory not practice) is to choose to smile and enjoy living the only life we have.  However, we can improve our life (if mentally and physically well enough)


  1. Writing down 5 things you are grateful for 
  2. Volunteering for something, anything!
  3. Choosing a positive thought over a negative one (Such as: “I am going to make this day the best yet”)
  4. Surprising someone with a flower you picked or a home made card telling them how special they are to you
  5. Watching a funny movie, like “The Wedding Singer”
These are from the website Joyous Health  http://www.joyoushealth.ca/2010/06/30/25-instant-pick-me-ups/

Pictures of pelicans or watching them fly above or on the river always make me smile.
Pictures of nature always make me smile, I love sitting outside during the evening and watching the bird life, especially when they are playing in the bottle brush.
Also, this week my grandsons have had their hair cut and look so handsome and luckily their father sent me a picture of both:
 Grandson No 2.
Grandson No 1
Grand children are the BEST.
Have a great Wednesday and remainder of week.

No comments:

Post a Comment