Tuesday 8 October 2013

Snow Globes





My grandchildren love my pelican snow globe.  It is a very special ornament and gift to me by a very special friend who is no longer with us and I would be heartbroken if anything happened to it.  However, my little grand-daughters No. 2 & 3 know that they are only allowed to touch it when sitting on Grandma's knee.  It is a special time.
I would love to give them one each but feel they are too little. 

BUT, what if you could make one or the older children could make them for their friends for Christmas / birthday gifts.  

I have found a pattern for a PLAYFUL PENGUIN SNOW GLOBE that is in the Children's crafts.  My 6 year old (GD No1) could make this with assistance.  A great idea for the school holidays.  The only problem is this one doesn't have any fluid in it, but a great way to start.
Playful Penguin Snow Globe Ornaments
Go to: Penguin Snow Globe

I have found more sites for waterless now globes:
happy new year!Waterless snow globe







I at last found a snow globe with water.  It may be more suitable for a slightly older child but should be ok for all with adult supervision.
Go to:  Water filled snow globes

Glittery Snowglobes
I hope you have some fun looking at these sites and crafting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment