Monday 7 October 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas Freebie

By now many families are planning gifts for teachers and the special people in your child's life this year.  Also you may be planning small gifts for different  people in the workplace, community, gym etc.  There is nothing more from the heart than a hand made gift.  It says "I have thought of you and put thought into what I would like to give you and even more I MADE IT MYSELF"

If this is the way you would like to go then it is time to start crafting.  I will try to suggest many ideas over the next few weeks, but for today I have found a FREE ebook of crafts for you to start with.  These are only a few ideas of a multitude out there and hopefully I will bring you a new site each week.

I hope these help for this week.

"Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor" free eBook
Read more at http://www.favecrafts.com/Decorating-Ideas/Homemade-Christmas-Gifts-14-Gift-Ideas-and-DIY-Home-Decor-free-eBook/ml/1/?utm_source=ppl-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=quickandcrafty20131005#JlRosFgfqLbVdEPB.99

No comments:

Post a Comment