Thursday 10 October 2013

Free Classic Cake eBook.

Yesterday was a very hot day here in South Australia with hot harsh winds, most unpleasant, especially for people with allergies.  I enjoyed the company of Grandson No 2 who is 4 (nearly 5) and a total delight.  He loves the computer so I had to limit him to 30 minutes ON and 30 mins off.  (I am amazed at how knowledgeable he is in using the computer and how he followed instructions clearly)  Due to the weather we went outside early for him to swing, play with the ball and lots of bubbles. (see photo).

He starts school next year and is already beginning to look and act like a school boy.   
While it was his time OFF the computer (and he was happy playing with little cars that were his father's)  I thought I had better check my emails and I found a fabulous FREE e-book on Classic Cakes and thought I would share it with you.
It has all the favourites such as:

Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round

·         Chocolate Cake Recipes

·         White Cake Recipes

·         Strawberry Cake Recipes

·         Lemon Cake Recipes

·         Carrot Cake Recipes

·         Black Forest Cake Recipes




I hope you find your cake there and perhaps have a tea party with your children for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment