Wednesday 5 June 2013

HUMP DAY


HUMP DAY!

Each week I try and find something to re-energize myself & everyone else for the remainder of the week. It doesn't always work for me, but I hope I am receiving some positive action out of it. This week it is a gentle re-energizer, a bunch of flowers is the easiest and simplest way to feel good. their beauty, scent & colour are stimulating. So if there are a few buds in the garden, spend some time outdoors for your Vitamin D and pick or if you have any $ left midweek, buy yourself or buy for someone who needs a boost a lovely bunch of flowers. Have a good mid week.


You can keep up to date with everything on the following sites, as I am only blogging once to twice a week.  Am busy working on GREEN TEA at present and will be posting in s few days.
Also on my website there are different items for sale that are craft, hobby and children orientated.  Enjoy your week (what is left of it):
Twitter:  Lifeshouldbesoeasy@pelli1955
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-Should-Be-So-Easy/562752537092457
Web Site: http://www.lifeshouldbesoeasy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment