Saturday 1 June 2013

Little updates from Jill

 Have at last finished my article on OOLONG TEA.  I found it really interesting and for years have been drinking Oolong occasionally and didn't know it.  (You will need to read the article to find out which tea!)
Have had a busy week keeping everything up to date on different sites and keeping tweets and facebook current.  Not sure how people ever become bored!
This afternoon shall sit down with Mum to watch the Adelaide Crows (AFL) play in a very wet game in Adelaide.  We start winter today and it is a very wet start after a dry autumn.
Am crocheting a little bolero type jacket for youngest grand daughter but have just realised I can make something else for No 2 grand daughter's second birthday in 2 weeks so may need to commence that this afternoon.
So much excitement for next weekend as I am babysitting No 2 grand daughter overnight for the first time.  My mother and I are already planning. 
Yesterday my son asked me to have all 4 in 6 weeks time, so plans are already underway for that.  Haven't had all 4 together overnight before.    These activities shouldn't prove problems for most people but I am quite crippled with arthritis and Mum is 80, but fitter than me.  So all these wonderful activities need planning.  We adore all the little people in our lives.
Have a good weekend everyone and read about Oolong Tea as it is good for you in moderation.


Adelaide Crows

No comments:

Post a Comment