CRAFTING MADE EASY

I love family life, children, craft & pelicans This blog site will be an area where I hope to merge these interests together. There will be a great deal of content on craft, hobbies and reading for adults, plus the same for children of all ages and importance placed on children's learning. Family life is the basis of our society so I shall try to bring my position on how important this is in my life and hopefully you can all assist me by adding your own views.

Thursday, 9 May 2013


A freebie for all beginner knitters. Found a beginners pattern. Hope you enjoy making it: 
http://www.favecrafts.com/Kitchen-Knits/Cute-Heart-Mug-Rug
Cute Heart Mug Rug
www.favecrafts.com
This free knitting pattern is great for any time of year. It's a little coaster you can keep your coffee mug on. The heart adds the perfect embellishment for this pattern. It'll make a great gift.

Posted by Unknown at 9:36 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Location: McLaren Vale SA 5171, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Pelican

A Pelican
My favourite bird. When seeing a pelican it calms me instantly. They always look to be smiling.
Powered By Blogger

PAGES

  • Home
  • Crafts
  • Children's Activities
  • Local updates and information
  • The Beautiful Fleurieu
  • My Hand Made CARDS
  • Hand Made Book Marks
  • Collection of MID WEEK Pick - me- ups
  • Links
  • TEA

JILL'S FOIBLES

These are my sites including this page you are seeing now. I hope you enjoy looking through my assortment of likes and dislikes.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/craftmadeeasy
Twitter:
Craft Made Easy @pelli1955
Blog:
http://pelicansandcraft.blogspot.com.au/
View my complete profile

Subscribe to keep in touch:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

VigLink

Blog Archive

AFTERNOON TEA

What would you make and / or serve for afternoon tea?

Please send me a message and let me in on your favourite recipes for afternoon tea. I am writing a page on food shortly and would like to include every piece I information I can find or am given.

Send all information to:

lifeshouldbesoeasy@gmail.com

or in the comments after my latest blog.

Popular Posts

  • An overnight stay for 4 at Grandma's
    WOW, over the weekend I and my (80 year old mother) babysat my sons beautiful FOUR children overnight.  FIRST TIME we have had all 4 for a s...
  • (no title)
    I know I go on about the weather but in the life of my mother and myself the weather plays an important part as far as our daily well being ...
  • Christmas Gift Ideas Freebie
    By now many families are planning gifts for teachers and the special people in your child's life this year.  Also you may be planning sm...
  • (no title)
    Page 1. The History of Tea  (brief) Tea likely originated in China during the  Shang Dynasty  ( The  Xia–Shang–Zhou Chronology Project  dat...
  • Mid week reviver: midweek - macarons-strawberry-red-wine
    I was going to suggest PAMPERING yourself with your beauty routine, bubble bath, hair treatment, manicure ... you get the idea. THEN ...
  • (no title)
    Sunday morning is one of my fave times as I enjoy all the political programs on TV from 8.30 am on 24 to 10.00 on 10 (I know..it is Andrew B...
  • Queens' Birthday Weekend.
    Congratulations to all the recipients of the Queens Birthday Honours.  Well deserved.   I have just been looking at different affirmations...
  • (no title)
    It has been a very mixed week both physically and emotionally and completely draining at times but let us focus on the positives only as the...
  • Queen's Birthday Weekend.
    We are reaching the middle of the year already.  Here in Australia we are in winter, it is cold, hopefully wet, although not always and peop...
  • South Australia in Late January & February
    As soon as there is mention of the children going back to school for another year the temperature seems to start rising.  Come 28th  January...

Ebay

TAGS

Food CARDS Fleurieu Craft

HAND MADE OSSO BUCCO
Crochet Beanie

CHRISTMAS children QUOTES

Mid-week PASTIES Activities

McLaren Vale Jill Pick-me-ups

CHRONIC PAIN Aluminium Foil
Chocolate Torte BOOK MARKS




My Blog List

  • My Merry Messy Life
    Create Habits You Need for a Clean and Decluttered Home in Just 21 Days!
    3 years ago
  • Crafty Journal
    Sharpie Touch Up Trick
    6 years ago
  • homemade@myplace
    Make it! The Lovely Funny Hat !!!
    7 years ago
  • MamaMia.com

Cards for Sale

Cards for Sale
See page of Hand Made Cards for Sale for more details.

Bookmarks for Sale

Bookmarks for Sale
Go to Bookmarks for Sale at pages link for more picture

Skimlinks

All items are copyright. Feel free to use anything you like, provided correct attribution is given. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.