Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Day





Am sitting here watching the end of Carols by Candlelight.  Magic as ever!  David Hobson is singing and has just sung an aria with Beau Woodbridge, son of the great Todd Woodbridge.  What voices!


It is 11.00 pm and I am trying to decide whether to make fudge and a couple of other little bits and pieces before I go to bed.  I think I will as then I will have fulfilled all I wanted to make this Christmas.  I still have to decorate trifles in the morning and make 3 fruit platters before I collect people to take to my daughters for breakfast.  Plenty of time.

It has been a busy but pleasing day and I am aware once again how much I love Christmas.  It is time for family, friends, decorations, cards, food. carols and Peace on Earth and Good will to all people.
I am on a go slow for the next week so you will probably not hear from me until January 1, 2014.


May you all have a wonderful day, week and year ahead and I look forward to catching up NEXT YEAR....






25/12/2013

No more lives torn apart, 
That wars will never start, 
And time will heal our hearts. 
Every man will have a friend, 
That right will always win, 
And love will never end. 
This is my grown-up Christmas List.




No comments:

Post a Comment