Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mid week AGAIN!

Here we go again!  Wednesday comes around so quickly (it seems!)  I hope your week has been and continues to be great.  If not, then I have a little pearler for you this week.  

We all know Murphy's Law, if something can go wrong it will.  Well that is for the pessimists out there.  If we want to improve our lot we must start thinking far more positively.  To do this we need the opposite to Murphy and this comes under two names. Known as ANTI MURPHY'S LAW or THE STARFIELDS LAWS.  There are 10 of these and this week I am including 5 (the other 5 will be next week, saves me some work, haha!)   

My optimistic friends will have lived by these for years so it is now time we all adopt them to improve our lot, even if we just feel happier in ourselves we have achieved something from today.


These beautiful creatures always make my day improve or go better, I know it is a state of mind, but I either see them on the Onkaparinga River as I drive past or flying to the river in their magnificent seemingly easy gliding overhead and I start to smile, which naturally improves my outlook on everything.  



This is an official StarFields commissioned re-write of Murphy's Law which have been deemed to be no longer appropriate for humanity to follow.

The StarFields Laws

(Anti Murphy's Law)

1. Everything that can go right, will go right.

2. Left to themselves, things will go from good to better for that is The Hand of The Divine at work.

3. Everything IS as easy as it looks.

3a. Corollary: If you are a child, or have child-like wonder in the world around you, everything is even EASIER than it looks.

4. Nothing takes as long than you think when you put your heart and mind to it.

5. If there is a possibility of several things going right, the one that will cause the most good in the world will be the one to happen.

5a. Corollary: If there is a best time for something to go right, it will happen then.


Just in case this doesn't work for you???  I have included a Youtube clip of Tim Minchin to make you day complete.  Even is your day does go to plan here is Tim Minchin. - Reward yourself!

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HNu77t354

No comments:

Post a Comment